Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Last Song (Movie)

The Last Song is a movie about a teenage girl, Ronnie, who is forced to stay with her dad for the entire summer. Her parents were separated three years before so she’s not a happy camper. Her parents divorce changed everything about her. In the beginning of the movie she was a very dark and sad person, but that changed when she met a boy. As the movie went on she fell in love and she got closer to her dad. The conflict of this story was when she finds out that her father has cancer. The story is about the events in her summer. 
When this movie came out I was very excited to go and see it because the movie was based on a book by the author Nicolas Sparks. Some of my favorite movies were based on his books so I was really excited. But as soon as I found out that Miley Cyrus was the main actress I became hesitant to watch it. I didn’t enjoy her work in the past like her TV show, Hannah Montana, but since it was based on Nicolas Sparks book I had to go see it. It turned out to be a good movie despite her acting. The story and the relationship between Ronnie and Will was real and they also made it funny. I think a lot of people can relate to the situation that Will had, which was his parents not being there for him or Ronnie’s situation with the divorced parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment