Saturday, June 4, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

The final Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is based on the book series by J.K. Rowling. It is being spilt up into two movies one that has already come out and the other coming out in theaters on July 15, 2011. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is about Harry, Ron, and Hermione going on a difficult quest to find and destroy the last of Voldemort’s Horcruxes. They need to destroy the Horcruxes so that Voldemort can truly be killed.

I’d have to say the biggest letdown that this movie had was that the film didn’t just keep going. I was really into the movie and I felt like it just stoped. After two hours and thirty minutes some people might just get tired of watching, but it didn’t feel like the story was finished. Sure it had a great stopping point but I just wished it kept going. I cannot wait till July 15th! After keeping up with all the movies over the past decade the series is finally coming to an end. In my opinion, this is the best series ever and I’m sad to see it go. This series has the best effects, even in the first movie ten years ago. Since this movie is all about magic, I can’t believe they made the story look so realistic. It’s amazing. I also love the acting of the three main actors. They work really well together throughout all the films and I’m glad that they kept the same actors in all the movies. If you haven’t seen these films, which I highly doubt because you’d be hiding under a rock, you have to see them! The last movie comes out on July 15th and it’s going to be epic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment