Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blogging

My blogging experience is probably different from yours. Since blogging is required in my English 9 class I have to write several blogs about my chosen topic, TV shows and movies. If it weren’t for this class, I probably wouldn’t and never would have created a blog. I believe that having to create this blog for class was a positive aspect in many ways. First, this forced me to do something that I probably wouldn’t have done on my own. Now that I have tried and done a little bit of blogging I will probably continue blogging on my own personal blog. Everyone in our class

had to write their own blog. Reading other people’s blogs is a good way to learn something new about a subject that we normally don’t know about and learn a little bit more about each other. Finally, I believe it is necessary to have a variety of different types of writing in english class. Having just formal essays and assignments makes the class boring. Blogging is something different and I’m glad that our teacher included blogging as one of our assignments this year. I would totally recommend her continuing this particular assignment with next year’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment