Wednesday, November 17, 2010

American Idol!

American Idol is a reality TV show where people from across American come to compete against each other. The point of this competition is to find a new artist that has a singing talent. The winner of the show is determined by the people watching each performance. Everybody can either call in or text to vote for the person they think is the best. 
I absolutely cannot wait until American Idol starts off. Just the other day, I was listening to a previous American Idol winner, then the idea popped up in my mind. I hadn’t heard anybody talking about it or I didn’t see any new singles come out on iTunes. It turns out that it had not even started yet! I still can’t believe that it comes back in January! That has never happened before. In the past, American Idol usually comes back on in the Fall season, but not this year. It will be worth it though. I love it when we get to see everybody audition, especially when I watch it with my friends. We have a lot of fun making fun of the people that stand out from the crowd. Overall, my favorite part of American Idol is picking the person that I think is the best and routing them for the whole season. I find it fun to listen to their version of the single that they covered. Many people have different styles and voices so it’s really interesting how much people can change the original song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment