Thursday, March 31, 2011

Salt (2010)

Evelyn Salt is an agent that works for the CIA and is highly respected by many people for the accomplishments she as done for her country. One day Orlov, a Russian defector, shares crucial information with Evelyn; The Russian president will be assassinated when he attends the funeral of the U.S. Vice President. Orlov says that the assassin is a women named Evelyn Salt. This assassination is all apart of Orlov’s plan called “Day X”. This was an operation that has been organized since the Cold War. The operation’s purpose was to destroy the United States. In order for this to happen, Orlov trains a group of young Russian kids. Once the Russians are trained, they are sent to the United States to blend in and work for the U.S. Government. Once “Day X” arrived the Russian group will strike. Salt is a part of this group. But there is something different about her.

When I first watched Salt, I could not believe that the movie ended so suddenly. I was still guessing the events that I thought were going to happen next and it just ended. I was so into the movie that I felt like the story just started. Disappointed that the movie was over, I still thought it was awesome. The action and the stunts that Salt did during the movie were mouth dropping and I didn’t even know that some of the stunts existed. Salt is one of those movies were you have to watch it a second time in order to get it. And it was twice as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment